Having problems? Check these troubleshooting tips before contacting us.
Common ECODIESEL PROBLEMS
**P0299 - Limp Mode - Lower boost then desired.
-Dirty or bad map sensor
- Bad O-ring on: map sensor, top of up pipe, bottom of up pipe, and the top of turbo
- Loose or broken clamp on the intercooler piping
- Cracked intake manifold
- Cracked intercooler piping
-Cracked turbo housing
- Leaking EGR plate on intake
- Leaking EGR plate on back of turbo
- Any other small vacuum leak
**P0087 - No limp mode - Lowers the desired rail pressure.
- This is a direct result of your High Pressure Pump or Fuel Pump being weak and not able to keep up.